Monday, September 13, 2010

Today is the Day!

Today William started homeschool officially. I want to keep up on that! He is in First Grade!! Over the summer, everyone had their Birthday. Ginger is now 3, and Will is 6. I will be 27 on the 15th-this Wednesday!!

Today I am also starting a new health program! It's called iCanChange, and I stumbled upon it while on the Military OneSource website. It is a free program (for MilSpouses and MilMembers) that aids in weight loss! I have a health coach who will call me periodically to make sure I am on track. Accountability is why this time I'm sticking to it! I don't know who reads my posts, hopefully someone does, but I'm putting it out there for everyone! I will update my progress each Monday. I still have a goal of losing 50-80 lbs.

So here we go!
09/13/10
243.7 lbs
waist 43"

Wish me luck, let's do it!!

**EDIT** I should note, I am not taking any pills or supplements!! Just Living Healthier!! It worked for me before, it'll work again!!

No comments: