Monday, October 15, 2012

Wanna Meet Mark?

So, as I believe I said in my last post, I am giving my mark. business a little reboot!

My eBoutique is here: http://ccornell.mymarkstore.com

Here are a few items you can find in this month's Magalog!!
Skincare for everyone! That's Deep really gets a great clean feeling!! 

Holiday Fashion

Bath & Body (even a Lemon Sugar scented candle, so yummy!)

The lastest in fasion! 

Hair care, curly of straight mark. has you covered!! 

Make-up tips from mark. artist Mai

m.powerment is breaking the cycle of dating abuse and partner violence! It's a great cause, and great for gifting. All proceeds go to support this cause!! 

Very Sassy is the new fragrance by mark. and it's getting rave reviews!!  

So many choices, and most are under $40!! 

I love this♥ gorgeous Vintage Violet Ring

i-mark wet/dry shadows, seriously stays put and lasts the whole day!! So many beautiful colors it's hard to choose a favorite! But if I had to ;) I usually go for Corset, Lotus or Fairy Dust!!

This is NEW!! Talk is Chic all-in-one wristlet!! It holds your phone and important cards, which is PERFECT for a night out! And BONUS it comes with my most favorite shades of  glow baby glow lip gloss: girly girl and sweet talk!!

mark. get in line, liquid eyeliner is my ABSOLUTE favorite thing ever!! 
Here I am -pre-hair being done ;)- wearing Min-A-Real foundation in very light 1, get in line liquid liner, Scanda-Lash mascara in Blacklash, and lip stain in Bare. Mark is very simple, clean and light and there's tons of colors/shades to match your style!! 

And Speaking of style, mark. also has great clothing, shoes and accessories!! 
The Cap it Off Hat is so on trend!!

the Wrap Star Dress is perfect for the office or a weekend date!!
These Straight Up Sassy Heels have purple snake print heels, and would be perfect for a Halloween party and all through Fall!! These are definitely on my wishlist!! 
Ring Me Up Stretch Ring, tiger's eye and you can put it on whichever finger you want! Always a plus ;) 


So now that we have taken a good look at mark., what do you think? What's on your wish list? 
and 
Shop my eBoutique at http://ccornell.mymarkstore.com

Thank you for reading! I hope you like want I have shared for today!! 
♥Corinne





No comments: