Friday, July 15, 2011

CKC's Crafts Continues!!

Hello All!!

Just wanted to do a quick update :) CKC's Crafts has been on Facebook for a while now, BUT I have made many updates!!

First off, you can go directly to the fan-page by going to www.facebook.com/CKCsCrafts

Secondly, I have added the option of being able to order through e-mail, no etsy account required!! Just email me at corinnekcornell@yahoo.com with CKC'c Crafts in the subject line, tell me what you want me to make (include sizes, colors, or anything else applicable!) and I will respond ASAP, once we (me AND you) agree on what the finished item will be, I e-mail you the paypal invoice! As soon as I receive payment conformation, I go to work!!

Also note, you can pay by debit/credit card through paypal, you don't have to sign up for an account!

There are lots of photos of my work up on the facebook page, as well as on my etsy site (www.willngingersmom.etsy.com) Go ahead and take a look!!

Thanks for all your support!!

No comments: